Thursday, January 29, 2009

ok... so I'm REALLY

flying on Ambien right now and this may not make sense... just a
warning... :)

for the past few nights - including tonight - right before I go to
sleep, I play Joshua's play list... - imagine, good boy, a baby
changes everything, halleluia, good things, higher, etc.. 34 ish
songs... most nights he 'dances' for me.... and I bawl cause I know
in just a few short days I won't get to do that any longer.. yes,
I'll get to hold him and snuggle with him, but the thing right now,
only _I_ can do this and it feels super special.... I'm really gunna
miss it... :**** /

I still can't wait to hold my little man in my arms though.... it's
after midnight, so less than 20 hours - today - is the start of the
induction... WOW!!!!

thanks for coming along for the ride with me... **hugs** to you all!!!
C
sent from my iPhone ;)

7 thoughts:

Sammee said...

I am so excited for you C. Your little family is about to expand in the best kind of way!

All of my love goes out to out you and your family.

Lap Band Journey said...

Wishing you and your family the best :) The countdown has begun! Can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful baby that we have heard so much about at LBT!

Inspiration said...

C, we're thinking of you!! Not long now, can't wait to see him! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you. I hope all goes well!!!!

Ang said...

Sorry I've been so AWOL! You're in my thoughts, hoping for a fast and easy deliveyr and a beautiful healthy baby!

Amanda said...

Wow this is really going to happen soon. It seems like only yesterday you were telling everyone your were preggers.

Sending good vibs for a gentle & relaxed labor.

[[[HUGS]]]

christines iphone said...

:) thanks guys!!!!