Thursday, January 15, 2009

induction info,,

IF my BP continues to cooperate, my OB said they will induce me when I
am 38 weeks which will be January 30th. BUT that does not necessarily
mean he will be here that Friday. they will more than likely start the
process on Thursday the 29th then start the 'good drugs' on Friday to
get me into labor... she said i could labor all day on the 30th and
deliver on the 31st or if its a quick labor (fingers crossed) it could
be the 30th..

sooo...im just going to chill out here until either:
- i go into labor on my own (entirely possible and i'm far enough along
to where they will not stop it)
- if my BP spikes and continues to stay up (hopefully not) and they
induce me early
- January 30th when they induce me...

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Oh i hope your BP continues to cooperate ! I hope Joshua is doing ok and you are doing ok .
Hang in there girl its almost over !