Thursday, August 2, 2007

02 August 2007

i had my first session with my new trainer today. she totally kicked my ass. it was amazing. so much that i immediately told her for now i'd like to see her for 2 sessions a week (1 1/2 hours). i worked on abs (crunches), then did an interval of weights (both manual and machine) then elliptical. it was perfect!!

eating has been much better. i am on a very low carb version of Atkins (not many veggies to keep the carbs to a minimum for now). not sure if i am in ketosis, but i'm feeling pretty good.

i am down almost 5 pounds since Monday, so this whole diet/exercising works!! imagine that.

let's see how long i can do this. my hope is to drop a total of 150 by 08 October (my 1 year bandiversary). i have 36 1/2 pounds to go. hopefully i'll be able to make it.

0 thoughts: