Friday, August 31, 2007

TWENTY POUNDS

TWENTY FLIPPING POUNDS in August!

holy shit! i need to do in September what i did in August and i may make my 150 lb goal!! holy shit!

you bet your ass i worked out today. only did 8.61 miles, but 3.25 were on the elliptical. LOVED it. i am feeling somewhat better, went back to the doctor and she gave me a steroid shot and apparently that really boosted my energy!! ; )

i have a training appointment tomorrow at 9, this is so very cool!! My September goal will be 240 miles of bike / elliptical.




1 thoughts:

Jess said...

You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on your 20lb loss. Your hard work and dedication to making your band really work for you inspires me to to work harder and make wise choices. I know the band will work for me if I work for it - just as you do everyday.

Many congrats!