Thursday, August 16, 2007

16 Aug work out

had a very good workout with Steph today. we did an interval 4 times, worked bike, shoulders, hamstrings, more shoulders/arms, obliques - thats all i can remember.

she knows just how hard to push me which i really like. what i love is that she gives me a great variety!

i am so excited. i am really bloated (feel F A T) today... and 2 women at the gym (never chatted with them before) told me how proud they were of me and am looking good.

i SO needed that today! :)

the good news is - - da da duhhhh... - even with a visit from TOM and eating the SF candy last night, down 5/8 of a pound.... sooooooooo close to 279. i even tried to push it to 279 7/8 and the scale just would not let me... oh well. now i have something to look forward to tomorrow!

0 thoughts: