Wednesday, August 15, 2007

15 August work out (lack of) and stuff

i did not go this morning. my clothes are in my gym bag in the car in case i get a wild hair and go after work.

i'm having thigh issues. they are sore. really sore and i dont want to over exhert them.

since i didnt go work out today, i couldnt get on their scale, but i did get on mine and it said 278.6 ... i am not going to log it as my official wt until i see it on the scale at 24 hour fitness.

i go in for a fill tomorrow. my restriction is pretty much gone, i am just hoping that nothing has slipped or anything ... that would be a very bad thing! i just hope they can fill me properly. i am tighter in the mornings but they didnt have any afternoons available for a couple of weeks. you'd think since the demand was so high, they would hire someone / do something to accommodate more people! oh well..

i think TOM is coming ... yay

0 thoughts: